|Breed:||American Warmblood Registry|
|Dam:||Courtash Kotton Kandy|
|In Foal To:||N/A|
Description: Gorgeous bay Filly with a star and a rear sock. She is out of our 6 time premium producer, medium Welsh pony,Courtash Kotton Kandy (Courtash Karnival),and sired by Weser Ems Stallion, Le Andros (Le Santo) This is Le Andros's first foal . Cleandra has three lovely gaits and an in your pocket personality.
She is lifetime Registered with USEF and USDF.
Cleandra is currently in training with Phoebe DeVoe at Thornridge Manor, Glen Arm, MD
Cleandra is available for purchase. Please call 813 390 6730 for more information.
Cleandra went to her first show under saddle in March 2016. She scored in the low 70's. We were quite please as the weather and footing were awful. She was a real trooper for all she endured at her first show.
Cleandra was named Reserve Champion Foal at the Summer Sizzler I in July 2012!!!!!!!!!!
Judges comments: Elegant head, fairly well porportioned, good shoulder angel, developing under muscle, fairly good angles in hin legs. Clear rythym, active with ground cover. Elegant.
Judges Comments: Attractive head, fairly well set nick, fair slope in shoulder, nice him angle. Clear Rythym. Good Type.
- Cleandra was awarded First Premium Status at inspection November 2012.
- USDF All Breeds National Reserve Champion American Warmblood Registry Filly of Current Year - DSHB!
- Adequan/USDF National Awards 12th Place Colt/Gelding of Current Year DSHB
- USEF - Silver Stirrup Zone 4 5th PlaceDressage Sport Horse Breeding Young Horse
- USEF - Silver Stirrup National 8th Place Dressage Sport Horse Breeding Young Horse
- 4th Place in the GAIG USDF Southeast Regional Foal Champion Finals on September 15, 2012!!
|CLEANDRA FLF||LE ANDROS||LE SANTO||LANDGRAF I|
|SKIPPIN JACKIE||SKIPPIN REED|
|BRIGHT AND WILD|
|COURTASH KOTTON KANDY||COURTASH KARNIVAL||PENDOKE MASTERPIECE|
|MISS HOPEY||BIG STANLEY|